Here are a number of questions frequently asked by our Nationwide Trade Customers. We hope that you find these answers helpful, however if you cannot find the answer to your question here, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
I have a Nationwide Account. Can I have access to the whole stock list?
Unfortunately not, our prices are based on using our own transport. Outside of this area we have to use a third party carrier (pallet network). The nationwide products are those that we have sufficient margin to cover the third party cost of delivery.
What is the difference between Carrier and Courier?
- We use a third party carrier for orders that cannot be sent by courier for reasons of weight. Normally packed onto pallets and delivered by lorry.
- We use delivery by courier principally for accessories and fishing bait. Normally packed into a box and delivered by van.
What area is covered by your own transport?
We cover the following counties on our own vehicles:
Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire, South Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Middlesex, Leicestershire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Hampshire, Wiltshire, Sussex, Surrey, Kent. We do not deliver into London.
Why, if I am in one of the counties listed above, have I been offered a Nationwide account only?
- This probably is because we feel we cannot access your delivery address with our vehicles. We only use smaller vehicles for our very local deliveries. All other deliveries that we make are on either 26 tonne six wheelers or forty four tonne articulated lorries. We have to assume that residential addresses are unsuitable for these vehicles. If you have an alternative delivery address with suitable access please email us with the details.
- We have nine branches in addition to our base at Copdock. Most of them can offer limited delivery options. Minimum delivery terms apply.
What option can we offer outside the above counties if I want to purchase from the whole range?
Ex Yard. This where you arrange the collection of your order to be collected from any of our stores. Addresses of these are on our website.
How do I get login details for the B2B section?
You can apply for your login details here.
Can you offer “drop ship” or delivery to Amazon for Internet Retailers?
At the moment our systems cannot accommodate these methods of delivery.
Why have I received a “Not able to offer a Trade Account”?
The most common reason is that setting you up with an account would result in us losing a current active and loyal account due to the close proximity of the existing account to you.
Why have I not been offered a credit account?
- The most common reason is that when filling in the online form you did not request one and did not give two trade references.
- If you would like to apply for credit terms please contact our accounts department by email email@example.com requesting one and a form will be emailed to you.
- Referees should be someone that you currently trade with. It is normally polite to advise the referee that you are giving their name as a reference.
- You cannot give yourself a trade reference.
Why has my account been put on hold?
This will probably be because your account is overdue for payment. To avoid this we can set up a direct debit facility to collect payments once they become due. Please ask for a copy of our Direct Debit Pack by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why do you keep sending me reminders of overdue payment?
We remind all customers when their account is overdue for payment. Failure to manage cash flow is a major cause of business failure. We are always prepared to support our customers if they encounter payment issues. Please ensure you contact us if this is the case. If we do not know we cannot help hence our reminders.
I cannot login with the details on my confirmation letter.
This may be because you are not leaving the username field blank. You only need the password which is case sensitive.