COVID-19 Update: Lockdown 3.0
Following the announcement by the Prime Minister yesterday evening, we would like to assure you that, as an essential business, we will remain open. As before, we will continue to operate as closely to ‘business as usual’ as possible, whilst continuing to take the appropriate covid-safety precautions.
We will continue to deliver your goods in a covid-secure way, please be reminded of the measures we have in place:
- Drivers will socially distance themselves from customers by at least 2 meters.
- Our usual service of unpacking/unloading customer orders into store remains prohibited until further notice.
- Cash handling – Cash needs to be bagged and handed to driver in the bag, drivers can no longer handle cash directly.
- Paperwork – The driver will sign customer paperwork in presence of the customer at the social distance of 2 meters.
- If your store is not going to be open or hours have changed please let us know immediately.
Once again, our sales representatives are no longer out on the road, but are available via email and phone, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact them or our customer services team here at Copdock.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and your cooperation during this time, and together we will get through this.
Please take care and remain safe.