COVID-19 Update: Our Delivery Drivers
To ensure that we are keeping you safe and our lorry drivers safe, and to help us to continue delivering to you as best as we possibly can, the following changes have been made to our lorry drivers service:
- Drivers will socially distance themselves from customers by at least 2 meters.
- Our usual service of unpacking/unloading customer orders into store is no prohibited until further notice.
- Cash handling – Cash will now need to be bagged and handed to driver in the bag, drivers can no longer handle cash directly.
- Paperwork – The driver will sign customer paperwork in presence of the customer at the social distance of 2 meters.
- If your store is not going to be open or hours have changed please let us know immediately.
Stay Safe, Stay Distanced, Stay Well