COVID-19 Update: Taking Precautions
During this time of uncertainty, we want to thank you for your patience and reassure you that we are here to support you as much as we can.
As the COVID-19 outbreak continues to affect all our lives, we wanted to reassure you that we are continuing to maintain normal business function as best as we can. This last week we have seen volumes increase in excess of 75% putting a big strain on all of the customer service, warehouse and delivery teams. This will inevitably end up with some out of stock of the more popular lines and we are working hard with our suppliers to keep stock flowing in the right direction.
We are keeping up-to-date with all the advice from the government and other agencies, and are taking the precautions necessary to keep all our employees and you, our customers, safe.
We are also closely monitoring advice from the Pet Food Manufacturers’ Association as to the rapidly changing outlook to our market sector.
Here’s a little update on the following measures that we’ve put into place:
- The employees from head office that are able to work remotely from home are now doing so.
- Our core admin team will remain in the office, and are taking extra measures to keep safe – extra hygiene precautions have been put into place to keep work stations clean.
- Our sales teams have reduced their time out on the road, visiting customers, but are available by phone and email, should you need anything.
- Hand sanitiser stations have been set up for our warehouse and manufacturing teams.
- Our drivers delivering your order have all been equipped with hand sanitiser, and will attempt to reduce their contact as social distancing has been recommended. The drivers are also instructed to sign on behalf of you for the delivery so as to minimise the handling of paperwork.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation at this time.